We provide market intelligence on the mobile applications market
The market reports of research2guidance are very valuable for us and our projects. Prof. Dr. Dieter Lange, Head of Telecom, Media & Network Central Europe, Capgemini
We have been extremely pleased with the research quality provided. Chris Öhlund, Head of Digital Media, Ringier
I rate the report highly. It's one of the best reports I've purchased, well-researched indeed and lots of useful comparison data. Alexander Davydov, Marketing Manager, SVOX
Please ask us for assistance
+49 30 60989 3366
Order by fax
Download and print the fax sheet and send it to our office.
From April onwards we invite you to stay updated on the key developments on the Android Market with our free monthly Android Insight report “research2guidance Android Market Insights”.
Android Market is the fastest growing app store today, however increasing number of apps brings new challenges to developers.
Contents of August report:
• At the end of August 2011, average applications had generated nearly $2,500 since publishing.
• On average, weather apps have generated the highest total revenue from paid downloads.
• Android Market reaches 6 billion downloads.
• As of the end of August 2011, the Android Market contained 277,252 apps.
• Average selling price in Android currently equals $3.13.
• The average Android publisher has released 6 apps to market; four of those are still on the store.
• And more...
In every edition we will provide app number dynamics, average prices, category overviews and other interesting insights that will help developers and publishers in their app strategy creation.
The report is free of charge. Please click the "Add to Cart Button" on this page and the "Proceed to Checkout" button on the next page.